The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

subdomains cris crossed with different urls?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by douglangham, May 5, 2008.

1. douglangham

douglangham Registered

May 2, 2008
    My system tech support person says that my domains are automatically cris crossed when add on domains are added.

For example, I own 7 domains
    so when the admin added additional domains the additional sub domains was created also.
    as was some other rediculas combinations of. and

I cant delete these cris crossed subdomain domains, the tech person says it's your software's fault and I have several concerns
    Messes up the interface makes it look disorganized.

Couldn't it affect search engine ranking?

If I pay for this "SERVICE"
    shouldn't I have the option of confiquring this uneeded cris crossed url and deleting all but my regualar domains? That arnt mixed together like

Is this system admin telling the truth?
    He considers the case closed, why would he do this and if he is telling the truth why does your software do this?

He left me NO other option than to post here to get the answers.
    I would appreciate a answer as he either doesn't know what he is talking about or is misleading me, or the software is defective.
    Doug Langham
    also why doesnt your forum say my picture was uploaded sucessfully?
  2. jayh38

jayh38 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Your solution would be to find another hosting company. Your admin either doesn't care about your account in order to fix this or they just don't know how. I would side with the later.

Either way, cpanel is not an operating system, its merely a tool that helps automate tasks on a system.