Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Submit a Support Request Confirmation email!!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by mostic, Nov 11, 2004.

1. mostic

mostic Registered

Hello,

I used to recieve a confirmation email after Submitting any new ticket from "support center" in my cpanel area, but lately I submitted one and didn't get anything or any answer, it was before 3 days, the cpanel said that "Your Request has been sent!" , I tried to do the same 3 times without getting any email from cpanel, is my email missed or what is the problem?

Sukrat Tawalbeh

Mostic.com
    web.xhosters.com

Ip 64.124.16.5 , 64.124.16.2

Please advise,

Regards.

2. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

Is the confirmation email your're not receiving from your host's helpdesk? Or is it from your helpdesk to inform you that someone has created a ticket?

If it is from your hosts helpdesk, then you'll need to contact them to resolve it. cPanel Pro essentially sends a notification email to the address that the admin has set. It is up to the admin to create an autoresponder to send a confirmation email to the requestor. This is not done automatically by cPanel.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mostic

mostic Registered

its from my helpdesk, how can I contact cpanel?

I'm a technical support with mostic.com and got some problems I can't solve, so I loged in root cpanel area and submitted a tivket, but didn't get a confirmation email about my ticket and didn't get any answer 3 days ago, I think they didn't recieve my ticket or there is a problem sending me replies