The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Submit a Support Request Confirmation email!!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by mostic, Nov 11, 2004.

1. mostic

mostic Registered

Hello,

I used to recieve a confirmation email after Submitting any new ticket from "support center" in my cpanel area, but lately I submitted one and didn't get anything or any answer, it was before 3 days, the cpanel said that "Your Request has been sent!" , I tried to do the same 3 times without getting any email from cpanel, is my email missed or what is the problem?

Sukrat Tawalbeh

Mostic.com
    web.xhosters.com

Ip 64.124.16.5 , 64.124.16.2

Please advise,

Regards.

2. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

Is the confirmation email your're not receiving from your host's helpdesk? Or is it from your helpdesk to inform you that someone has created a ticket?

If it is from your hosts helpdesk, then you'll need to contact them to resolve it. cPanel Pro essentially sends a notification email to the address that the admin has set. It is up to the admin to create an autoresponder to send a confirmation email to the requestor. This is not done automatically by cPanel.

3. mostic

mostic Registered

its from my helpdesk, how can I contact cpanel?

I'm a technical support with mostic.com and got some problems I can't solve, so I loged in root cpanel area and submitted a tivket, but didn't get a confirmation email about my ticket and didn't get any answer 3 days ago, I think they didn't recieve my ticket or there is a problem sending me replies