Sun Java System Active Server Pages 4.0

dr2web

Jan 14, 2005
OK maybe I am just an idiot, but I downloaded the trial, and installed it.

I wrote a test script, and it serves. However I can not access the admin console.

I tried to load /opt/casp/admin/admd and got errors about mod_rewrite.so, so I cmmented that out.

I tried it again and got another message that reads something like this...

SSH said:
Syntax error on line 215 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `expires_module' in file /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_expires.so is garbled - perhaps this is not an Apache module DSO?
This is weird becaus apache is running fine... I called Sun, and their answer was for me to pay them $200 and they would support me for 2 hours. FOR A TRIAL?? and then pay $500 to buy it, this just turned in to an investment.

Please help, I have been at this for 23 hours straight...

dr2web

Jan 14, 2005
Sorry I am on a Fedora Core 2 box... I forgot to mention that tidbut on info, and after rereading the thread, I see that might be the problem...

I will go to sun's website and see if I can find an answer.

Mike

omega00

Mar 21, 2006
Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia
Well indeed it is $200 is a lot better than $500.. maybe they read our thread hehe.

Im my opinion the best way to do ASP is on a windows server, but in such a case as this, where cPanel is a linux based CP, and there is no other (good) way to get ASP working, this is the most viable alternative I have seen.

goodmove

May 12, 2003
$200 seems to be the upgrade price from a previous version. But I may be wrong...

oderland

PartnerNOC
Dec 30, 2002
Kungsbacka, Sweden
Someone running casp on centos? We have it all installed I think but I can't reach
http://hostname:5100.
admtool works fine thrue ssh, asp files works fine, but I need to login to the admin interface :-(
Firewall have been disabled/enabled without any progress. We allow port 5100 in/out

:confused:

Any clue someone?

utropic

Aug 6, 2005
what version of centos are you on? we are running 5 and can't get it to install properly.