vetsols

Feb 2, 2010
Ledyard, CT
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
I am having trouble expediting a ticket. I am receiving this error:

Unhandled exception string: malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "Can't connect to sto...") at /home/support/lib/Tickets/Ticket/PurchasePrioritySupport.pm line 109.

tommyxv

Jun 15, 2006
Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issues with expediting your support request. Our internal team is currently investigating this issue. Can you let me know the ID of the support ticket that you opened?
I'm getting the same error. #94468797

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! Are you able to successfully update that ticket with a reply? If so, can you include this in the ticket so we can also investigate that? I did have our Customer Service team check your account but they didn't find anything out of the ordinary that would have led to this behavior, and I'm not seeing any general issues with the cPanel Store or with the priority support functions when I checked just now.

tommyxv

Jun 15, 2006
Hey there! Are you able to successfully update that ticket with a reply? If so, can you include this in the ticket so we can also investigate that? I did have our Customer Service team check your account but they didn't find anything out of the ordinary that would have led to this behavior, and I'm not seeing any general issues with the cPanel Store or with the priority support functions when I checked just now.
No issue updating the ticket with a reply.

tommyxv

Jun 15, 2006
Interesting - I can't see much on my end for that, but please mention the priority bump issue in the ticket and they'll be able to look into that as well.
I posted a link to this thread in the ticket when I did the test reply to the ticket. Hopefully they are aware of it now.

Reactions: cPRex