The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

support tickets?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mv2, Feb 10, 2004.

1. mv2

mv2 Member

How long does it normally take for a support ticket to be resolved. I submitted a ticket over a week ago and still no resolution. I've been working on the problem all month and submitted the ticket as a last result, but so far, I've recieved no help. I'm not trying to complain, I'm just courious how long it usually takes to get a support ticket taken care of. My problem is with awstats, and I've tried everything listed in the forums to fix it with no effect. I run a large website and feel like I'm flying blind. Common cpanel, I need your product to work.

Chris

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: 37962

2. Joshfrom

Joshfrom Well-Known Member

In situations where your ticket has been outstanding for more than a day without a response, please AIM me at 'cPanelJosh' and let me know the ticket number and I'll make sure that a tech looks at it right away.

3. mv2

mv2 Member

cpaneljosh,

Thank you for the reply. My support ticket number is listed in the original thread above. It's been 2 full days since they last replied and that reply only said that they were sorry it had taken so long and that they would get it taken care of. If you have the ability to have someone look at this I'd appreciate it.

thanks,

Chris

4. nickn

nickn Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC