The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sagi, Apr 14, 2005.

1. sagi

sagi Registered
    PartnerNOC

Hello,

I submitted a ticket this AM but have no heard back. My sites have been down since. I tried calling the 570-443-7700 but it rings and rings and I get no answer. Is there another phone # to reach cpanel? Any other alternative fourms of contact? I just need to speak to a tech asap and have them address my ticket, I am willing to pay.

-Sagi

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

What seems to be the problem?

3. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Speak, you are not charged, nor do we bite ( too hard ) on these forums. They're not an official means of support but im sure you'll find the answers to your questions if they are indeed cpanel related.

Give us some information as to your problem. Saying your sites are down, isn't much help and at this point i'm unsure as to how this is cPanel related at all. Help us help you :)

Also, if you do not purchase a license directly through cpanel, contact your provider for direct support as it is their responsibility to do so ( which is often overlooked by many of the budget service providers, only reason im stating this ).