tb-malika

Registered
Feb 5, 2021
Slovenia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi, it is my first post!

I have bought web hosting at Godaddy - Cpanel and I have started to discover the features.

It is pretty easy to set up a website, I have seen it supports MySQL, but I can not figure out how web frameworks run on Cpanel?

I have to mention there are Setup Python app and setup Ruby app features in the software section, but these are not web frameworks like Django, flask, Ruby on rails. But I have seen PHP's CodeIgnitor, which is the only one I know.

So what is the best practice to set up a web framework, which is mostly used and which is the most supported one? Would appreciate your answers.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! I'll think you'll find that few of them are directly supported within the product itself, but many can be installed manually. Most all the guides for these applications do start here:

and then you could branch off with your own application.

Since our support is a bit limited in this area I don't have specific guides for individual tools, but other users will likely comment with their experience.

tb-malika

Registered
Feb 5, 2021
Slovenia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Since our support is a bit limited in this area I don't have specific guides for individual tools, but other users will likely comment with their experience.
Hey!
Thank you for your reply.

I have seen CodeIgnitor and Laravel are supported in software section, I guess I will jump into backend from here.

But I'll waiti for other answers as well.

Reactions: cPRex