The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspend a reseller an all his domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maxhost, Feb 5, 2002.

1. maxhost

maxhost Well-Known Member

It would be nice if there is a option to suspend a reseller and also all domains he own.
    At this time we need to suspend a reseller and then manually all his reselled domains.

2. hedgehog

hedgehog Well-Known Member

Yes, true.
    It can be a problem if the reseller has 100+ accounts.

I have submitted a feature request to have all the reseller's accounts grouped on a single IP yesterday.

Once this is done, suspending the reseller account and the resold ones will be a piece of cake. : )

Hedgy

3. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:d7a75bb75e][i:d7a75bb75e]Originally posted by hedgehog[/i:d7a75bb75e]

Yes, true.
    It can be a problem if the reseller has 100+ accounts.

I have submitted a feature request to have all the reseller's accounts grouped on a single IP yesterday.

Once this is done, suspending the reseller account and the resold ones will be a piece of cake. : )

Hedgy
    [/quote:d7a75bb75e]

This could really be done quite easily even if they are on the same ip ... you know where to submit the request ... ;)

4. maxhost

maxhost Well-Known Member

hi bdraco,
    i am not able to access that area to post a feature request with my e-mail address and PW (same i use to post here)

whats wrong?

Thank you

5. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:572be89508][i:572be89508]Originally posted by maxhost[/i:572be89508]

hi bdraco,
    i am not able to access that area to post a feature request with my e-mail address and PW (same i use to post here)

whats wrong?

Thank you

[/quote:572be89508]

That area is totally seperate from the forum.. Just put your email address in and hit email me a password ....