The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspend ALL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by beachcomber, Apr 2, 2003.

1. beachcomber

beachcomber Member

Does anyone know if there is a way. other than clicking on each one, to suspend all accounts on a box (and later, unsuspend). We have some customers who believe payments need to be made sometime in the same year they are due, not day of the month we invoice and it would be great not to have to go through all the accounts one at a time.

Any and all help appreciated :)

2. sitehostz

sitehostz Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Do you mean every single account on the server or all of the accounts under a certain reseller?

I am not sure if you can simply suspend all accounts on the server but you can suspend all reseller sub accounts per reseller under the reseller center and then viewing the stats of the reseller. Then you can suspend all accounts or just the resellers.

Sorry I can't be of more help,
    Chris

3. beachcomber

beachcomber Member

Thanx, but...

Hi Chris,

No, I did mean every account on the server. I have customers that have a couple of hundred of accounts on their servers and no resellers and if I have to suspend them all, welll....Its a real PITA. Thanx for the help though.