The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspend page - alter file extention

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kimsteinhaug, May 5, 2004.

1. kimsteinhaug

kimsteinhaug Registered

Im searching the server for this suspend.page file but I cant seem to find it. I know I can edit the file from WebhostManager, but the file is a HTML file which doesnt give me much room for alterations.

I would like to alter the suspend.page to be a php file instead of a html file, I could also live with a .shtml file. I want to include som scripting so that if the suspend page is accessed directly from the main server host (ns1.serverdomain.com) I can forward directly to the main website, and so that I can include som personalized information on each suspend page so that they are not all alike.

So,

1. Is it possible to alter this page from HTML to PHP
    2. Where on the server do I find this page? If it isnt possible to do this (alter HTML to something else), I will have to include some javascripting and do it from here.

Thanks in advance
    Kim Steinhaug

2. sumith

sumith Well-Known Member

suspend page

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to do it. Go under /usr/local/apache/htdocs/suspended.page and put the php file there. Also, just create a .htaccess file under the suspended.page folder so that the php file will call first. It should be like this:

DirectoryIndex filename.php

:cool: