Suspend problem...(Can i delete suspendedpage.cgi)

H4CK3R

Oct 14, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,
The peoples that take care of my website server are IDIOTS!
They are suspending my site each after 24 hours, you know why, because my domain name contains hack work, and a proxy link. What the hell! And, when they suspend, a page suspendedpage.cgi get displayed which totally terminate my site rep. So, is there any way, i can delete suspendedpage.cgi, so when they suspend next time for this idiot issue, then no page get displayed? Please help, thanks.:(

milind

Jan 15, 2006
Nasik (Maharashtra), India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
The peoples that take care of my website server are IDIOTS!
They are suspending my site each after 24 hours, you know why, because my domain name contains hack work, and a proxy link. What the hell! And, when they suspend, a page suspendedpage.cgi get displayed which totally terminate my site rep. So, is there any way, i can delete suspendedpage.cgi, so when they suspend next time for this idiot issue, then no page get displayed? Please help, thanks.:(
Its not possible to change the suspended page for a user as it need to be done from root level. I would suggest you to look for a webhosting company which will allow you to host the website (during pre-sales tell them the situation) or you can go for a VPS which will give you complete root level access at low cost as compared to dedicated server.