The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspended Account Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by riversbank, Aug 19, 2015.

1. riversbank

riversbank Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi there, so I've come across a huge problem with my site: I got unfairly suspended. I was accused in sending Mass Mail back on May 29th and again 3 days ago. The second accusation got my account suspended (and, no, I am positive that no one on my team, including me, sent mass email). Anyway, I have attempted to contact the company, but they are not replying and I am very worried as I can not lose all of those files. My website was a simple site created using Zyro Builder and, I was hoping that there was a way to somehow get the files back and still have it be editable with Zyro (though even just having the files back would be amazing), and yes, I wasn't smart enough to make local backups. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Your only hope is through your Hosting Provider. There's nothing anyone on these forums can do to help you with this.

3. riversbank

riversbank Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Is there any way that I could get in contact with the company other than their contact us page?

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You could try looking through any past emails they may have sent you to see if there is additional contact information. Otherwise, you may need to consider switching hosting companies if they do not respond to your requests.

Thank you.