The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspended page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lrichardson, Oct 23, 2010.

1. lrichardson

lrichardson Registered

I am a small business owner and not an IT person so please bear with me. My hosting company has placed a suspension on my webpage due to a fraudulent claim of copyright infringement of some powerpoint presentations. I was not notified or given the opportunity to dispute the claim, they just suspended me. The problem is that I cannot figure out is how I can get the problem resolved. I cannot get the materials in question removed or replaced and this is putting my business in a bind because I cannot access my students database or email that is tied to the website.
    Any ideas on how I can get this resolved?

Thank you

Lee

2. ChrisRHS

ChrisRHS Well-Known Member

Good Day,

You need to take these concerns up with your current host that has your site suspended. If they are unwilling to remove the suspension, they should at least allow you to create a backup so that you may move to another hosting provider.

If they will not do either, then I do hope that you have a recent backup you can use to create a new account with a different hosting provider.

Regards,
    Chris