The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspending Accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fowen, Mar 16, 2006.

1. fowen

fowen Member

I would like to be able to use two different "Suspended" accounts pages when I suspend a account. One for billing issues and another when I suspend a account because of a exploit in one of the scripts on their account.

Is this possible?

2. adept2003

adept2003 Well-Known Member

That function doesn't currently exist in cPanel. You could search http://bugzilla.cpanel.net to see whether it has already been requested as an enhancement, & if not, submit it yourself.

In the meantime, a possible solution would be to create two reseller accounts, say "suspend" and "violation". Each would then have their own suspend page. You would then need to set the account to be owned by whichever "reseller" is relevant to the suspend reason, prior to suspending the account. This would display the relevant suspend page.

To simplify the process, create a script to do the above automatically - you can put a post in the Backend/Scripts section of this forum for someone to give you a quote - you may even find that someone has already written a script that meets your requirements.