The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspending Reseller Accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amcom, Sep 12, 2006.

1. amcom

amcom Registered

Sorry if this has already been answered, I did a search could not locate anything on it.

Is there any way when suspending a reseller account to show my own Suspended Page?

example: A reseller stops paying and can't be located the resellers domain has expired but has customers in the account, I would like to have the customers contact me if they would like to keep their domain hosted on the server and therefore become my customer.

Thanks for your help.

2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

Re:

hi,
    goto Reseller centre--->Reseller Modifications---> select your reseller from drop down, click on View Usage/Stats and Manage (suspend,terminate,etc)

you have an option to "Suspend Reseller's Main Account "

it should show your suspended page, if still not change the ownership to root and then suspend him.

hope this helps.

see ya,
    mohit

3. amcom

amcom Registered

Thanks Mohit,

I was hopping there was another way of doing it so I could keep track of the original owner (Reseller)

I guest I could setup an account ( reseller.owner_name.com ) put my suspended page in that new account transfer ownership of the customers and then it would show my page.

Thanks for getting me thinking about how to do it.