The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspending Reseller does not suspend sites under that reseller?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NightStorm, Jun 5, 2006.

1. NightStorm

NightStorm Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    When I, as root, suspend a reseller account... it's supposed to auto-suspend all the accounts that are underneith it, right?
    Is there any reason why I had to go through and manually suspend each site under that reseller, while running the latest EDGE release? Did I miss a step in the suspension? All I saw was an option to disable the reseller owner's ability to unsuspend. But nothing about "Suspend all sites under this reseller"... and they all remained live until I was done with the manual suspension.

2. mohit

mohit Well-Known Member

hi,
    have you tried suspending reseller from the "reseller Centre" with an option to suspend all his a/c's

it has an option to suspend all a/c. under him when you confirm by writing some text in agree form there.

see ya,
    mohit

3. NightStorm

NightStorm Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Ahh, there was the problem. I was suspending fromt he account suspend section, and not from the reseller center.
    They should really put in a check where if a reseller is suspended from either, it affects their clients as well.
    Oh well, problem solved.