Switch account missing for mobile view when using Paper Lantern theme

BlueSteam

Feb 21, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
I use the Paper Lantern for my server interface with all my clients. I often have to use my phone to support the clients and I make heavy use of the switch account feature. I noticed now that with one of the recent updates to cPanel, the switch account feature is nowhere to be found when using a mobile device in the paper lantern theme. I have to keep switching to the old X3 theme to use the switch account feature.

Am I the only one seeing this??

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hi Adam, that's odd. I've just double checked, on my iPhone5 I don't see the menu. I do see the "Current User" title (and a spinner to the right of it for a moment), but no menu below it. Just checked my android and iPhone6 as well.

I'm missing something here for some reason. Might be lunch. :p

BlueSteam

Feb 21, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Checking using, 58.0.24, and firefox on android (galaxy S5), Safari on iPhone6 (iOS 9.3.4) and Chrome on iPhone5 (iOS 10.0 beta 6) I don't see it. Same account on Desktop I do.
So whats the next step? must I file a bug report? if so, where do I do that?

cPanelAdamF

cPanel Product Owner
Staff member
Mar 21, 2013
Houston TX
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Sorry about the slowdown in responses there. I've got the issue reproduced on a build of 11.58.0.24 and I've filed an internal case with the id of CPANEL-8268 to get the issue resolved. I'm afraid I don't have a workaround for you other than what you're currently doing.

Reactions: Infopro

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011