archeyreece

Aug 21, 2009
Hello,

Okay so I have the option in Tweak Settings unchecked, but when im in one of my cpanel account it only shows the drop down box with that cpanel account, not the other 2, When I go into the other 2 they dont have the option.

What's wrong?

Thanks,
Archey

Luke Carrier

May 27, 2009
Is that one cPanel account the 'root' account (or another with root permissions)?

thewebhosting

May 9, 2008
You will have to login to SSH as root and assign the permission as mentioned below:

chown username:username <foldername>

to assign the recurssive permission, you will have to use the command as mentioned below:

chown -R username:username <foldername>

You can also assign the root permission as mentioned below:

chown -R root:root <foldername>

archeyreece

Aug 21, 2009
You will have to login to SSH as root and assign the permission as mentioned below:

chown username:username <foldername>

to assign the recurssive permission, you will have to use the command as mentioned below:

chown -R username:username <foldername>

You can also assign the root permission as mentioned below:

chown -R root:root <foldername>

Did that.. Doesn't work, now i get this error under stats:

Code:
[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]
Not an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Ftp.pm line 311.
    Cpanel::Ftp::listftp() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Ftp.pm line 315
    Cpanel::Ftp::countftp() called at (eval 104) line 1
    eval '$rSTATS->{$key}{$item} = Cpanel::Ftp::countftp();' called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/StatsBar.pm line 241
    Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat('infinitylang', 'true', 'rowcounter', 'mainstats', 'display', 'emailac_counts|subdomains|parkeddomains|addondomains|ftpaccounts...') called at (eval 95) line 1
    eval '$dataref = [Cpanel::StatsBar::api2_stat(%CFG)];' called at cpanel.pl line 5011
    main::api2_exec('StatsBar', 'stat', 'HASH(0xb63ea30)', 'HASH(0x91e7c8c)') called at cpanel.pl line 1484
    main::cpexectag('<?cp StatsBar::stat([tr class="row-%"][td width="40\{percent}"][...') called at cpanel.pl line 4808
    main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4691
    main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0xadef26c)') called at cpanel.pl line 4643
    main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa9bd844)') called at cpanel.pl line 2878
    main::doinclude('/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/branding//index.html', 0, 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Branding.pm line 95
    Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include('index.html') called at (eval 8) line 1
    eval 'Cpanel::Branding::Branding_include(@{$argref});' called at cpanel.pl line 1660
    main::exectag('<cpanel Branding="include(index.html)">') called at cpanel.pl line 4808
    main::dotag(undef) called at cpanel.pl line 4691
    main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x91a0700)') called at cpanel.pl line 4643
    main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xa97c4dc)') called at cpanel.pl line 1318
and this one beside FTP accounts:

Code:
    &Cpanel::Ftp::cou
ntftp/∞
Also i can't get to the two websites i did it for.

Last edited by a moderator: