Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Syntax Error: usage: unsuspendacct

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bozza, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Bozza

Bozza Registered

Hi there,

I'm a new and inexperienced user of cPanel/WHM and am currently having a problem unsuspending an account. I only suspended it as I thought it a quick way to stop users access my sole site on the dedicated server I have.

However when I try and unsuspend the account (using the WHM GUI) I get the below:

Occasionally if I go back into the function, some messages are output that indicate the account has been unsuspended (although I can't recreate this right now) but the account still seems to be suspended and my site remains inaccessible.

Versions are: WHM 11.15.0 cPanel 11.18.4-R23868
    FEDORA 8 i686 on standard - WHM X v3.1.0

Any clues, from you fine folk?

Very much appreciated!

2. perfectsquare

perfectsquare Active Member

I'm getting this as well. I have used the suspend/unsuspend feature frequently over the past few years with no issues until today.

WHM 11.15.0 cPanel 11.18.6-S24255
    REDHAT Enterprise 3 - WHM X v3.1.0

EDIT:
    I was able to shell in and /scripts/unsuspendacct <user>, and the process completed properly. Perhaps there is an error in the skin, not sure. But if you have trouble via WHM try doing it manually.

#2 perfectsquare, May 12, 2008
    Last edited: May 12, 2008