The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tables BG & Heads

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by splice5, Jan 2, 2010.

1. splice5

splice5 Registered

I am trying to change the text color of the table headers (ex: under email accounts, current accounts tables; and all similar). Also, the background image generated for these same table heads only has enough height to cover half the height of the heads (if you're not familiar with this issue, check out other styles such as crimson_smoke).

Any ways to fix this? I have tried everything possible with the CSS and no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

2. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    To change the text color of the described table headers the following CSS classes may be edited: .sortable th, .nonsortable th, .action_link; for reference, I used the "crimson_smoke" style as an example when testing changes of the colors.

Regarding the background image, I'm not seeing any visual display issue when testing the style "crimson_smoke" using the latest EDGE build; could you provide a screen shot of what you're seeing that points out the issue?

3. splice5

splice5 Registered

Thanks for the help. Screen shot showing the issue with the background image attached.

Attached Files:

4. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    The screen shot appears to be that of a modified style; I'm not seeing the same in the stock-default version of crimson_smoke for X3. I would double check the CSS edits performed to the style to ensure it displays as desired.