Temporarily deferred due to user complaints

Amel Selimovic

Registered
Dec 28, 2015
Zenica
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hallo guys and girls

I hove one big trouble on my vps server.

I think, this is some troubule with default email accounts on my users (cpanels)

I have so lot emails with this name : Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
In one cpanel account have 139 276 emails with this name and text message :

Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

someuser @ yahoo.com
    host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net [66.196.118.34]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:[email protected] SIZE=2491:
    421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from 79.143.186.31 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see [URL='https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html']Postmaster                                                            | SLN3434 - Error: "421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from x.x.x.x temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1" when sending email to Yahoo[/URL]:
    retry timeout exceeded

Reporting-MTA: dns; intelekt.example.info

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822; someuser @ yahoo.com
Remote-MTA: dns; mta7.am0.yahoodns.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from 79.143.186.31 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see [URL='https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html']Postmaster                                                            | SLN3434 - Error: "421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from x.x.x.x temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1" when sending email to Yahoo[/URL]: retry timeout exceeded

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How I can stop this, delete all emails and block this stuff. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amel Selimovic

Registered
Dec 28, 2015
Zenica
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks a lot for answer.

Can you say me please how I can delete all emails, but fast, with putty or somthing other, because i need that. I have so much emails with this content.

I follow steps for protect my vps in future. Thanks a lot.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Can you say me please how I can delete all emails, but fast, with putty or somthing other, because i need that. I have so much emails with this content.
You can use the "Delete All" option for the search results in:

"WHM Home » Email » Mail Queue Manager"

Thank you.