The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you Cpanel !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lost, Nov 7, 2004.

1. lost

lost Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2003
    Thank you very much, Cpanel people, for creating a product which never seems to amaze me.
    Every day that I work with your product, I find new ways to add to my grey hair and it seems to turn out quite nice a business for the 'just for men' salespeople.

Just yesterday, I decided to use your fabled 'copy all accounts' function.

I transferred 400 accounts using this gadget and found myself with perfect md checksums and transfer ok status on all the domains.

Until I got calls from 150 clients that their domains are now missing files, index pages are gone, etc. Frontpage extensions weren't added, even though in your broken english, badly misspelled process comentary it was supposed to happen.

What really put the icing on the cake of my bliss was the fact that I am using your 'Release' version. I came to believe that 'Edge' would give me all the latest and greatest crap that your program can dish out but no, the 'Release' version is now making my day with this great add on feature of 'uselessness'.

I had a great time. I finally had work to do, because you know, in the hosting business we just sit around all day twiddling our thumbs.

I have sofar not lost clients because of this, but it would be nice. I always wanted to lose some. I have way too many.

please make this a sticky , so that other people can have just as much fun using your product as I have.

Thank you,
  2. webits

webits Well-Known Member

May 15, 2004

Don't worry ever now and then clients bitch about cpanel. So what i do tell them to get lost find another host. Then they come back running to me cause the other host that users cpanel goes down more than ME... So i set back and laught at this.
  3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2001
    ON, Canada
    Sounds to me like you don't like cpanel. If that's the case, then why use it.

Don't use any control panel then you never have to worry about an interface with bugs. ;)