The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best cPanel Sitebuilders in 2012 ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mygreenhosting, Oct 18, 2012.

1. mygreenhosting

mygreenhosting Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Hi,

We are looking for the best Sitebuilder plugin for cPanel. We only know of 3:

1. TrendyFlash: It seems buggy and has almost no support from the development team.
    2. RVsitebuilder: The user interface is outdated and our clients get frustrated
    3. Breezi: It looks good, but requires the user to set up a breezi account and only allows them 3 pages for the free version.

Are there any other sitebuilders out there? We really would like a good one.

2. mygreenhosting

mygreenhosting Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    4. There is also soholaunch

3. alex_hgt

alex_hgt Registered

Don't bother to install Breezi cPanel Plugin because you will never get an Affiliate ID or access to you own Partner Account. We have installed and we spend 2 months to get only the ID and after that they never respond to email... no support, nothing.

4. jols

jols Well-Known Member

I concur, now how do I uninstall Breezi. Currently this only gets a blank page when clicking the icon in cPanel, I think these people have shut down or something.

5. Sys Admin

Sys Admin Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Make sure that ioncube is enabled in your WHM >> Tweak Settings and review the logs to spot the light on the reason.

To uninstall it:

Code:
    wget http://breezi.com/plugins/cpanel.tar.gz
    tar -xvzf cpanel.tar.gz
    cd breezi-cpanel
    ./breezi-uninstall.sh 

6. jols

jols Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks very, very much for the tip. But, I have already done something to "spot the light" on this one, as follows:

Starting 36 hours ago, I sent email to their support address asking why were are only getting a blank page:
    So far, no response.

Starting 12 hours ago, I have written to every email address I can find on breezi.com asking the same question:
    So far, no response.

So let's see, they offer a method by which our hosted members can build their web sites, and then, if something goes wrong, e.g. the hosted member is unable to make time-sensitive edits to their pages, or worse, then the only support we get from this provider is SILENCE.

So what is the resolution for us? Simple! We disconnect this service completely and wish we would have never found this one on the cPanel.net apps page. It was an overpriced builder anyway, that none of our members were using, so in the end this was no big deal.

7. xperience2

xperience2 Active Member

Thanks for the Breezi uninstall info. Had the same issue with no contact from company direct. Message to others - AVOID!

8. mjdj1999

mjdj1999 Member

I too was getting a blank page. After doing a google search for a fix, I found this post. I had thought about contacting support but it looks like that would be out of the question. Thanks for the uninstall instructions.