The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The cPanel & WHM Dashboard Will Be Getting a Little Lighter

Discussion in 'cPanel Announcements' started by Infopro, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    We’re always working to create a better experience for our users and sometimes that means removing a great feature to streamline the cPanel dashboard.

Logaholic will no longer be included in future versions of the cPanel & WHM dashboard. In its place, users can opt-in to download their stronger, more robust third-party plugin. Information on installing this plugin, which includes a wide array of new tools, is available on their company blog, using the link below.

We will continue to offer full access and support for Logaholic until cPanel & WHM 11.46 reaches End of Life in October 2015. To continue using Logaholic after this point, all you have to do is install the Logaholic third-party app.

Navigate to the Logaholic blog below to find out how to install this powerful new plugin:
    Migration options for Logaholic cPanel/WHM servers - Logaholic Web Analytics

2. NightStorm

NightStorm Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Is there a free version of Logaholic available that can be installed on a cPanel server after 2015, or are we left without it unless we purchase a license from them directly? What I get from the linked page is that our only option is to purchase a license from them and offload our Logaholic logs to their servers. What if we are content with the setup we have now?

3. freebee

freebee Member

Hello,
    are there valid alternatives to replace stats? Webalizer, Awstats or Analog does not longer work for me since Nov. 2014. I think cpanel should have at least One working stats software.
    the only one working for me was logaholic...

thanks

4. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Analog, Awstats and Webalizer should work on your server. If they are not working for you, and you have root access to the server, please submit a ticket using the link in my signature. We would be happy to investigate the reason stats are not working for you.