The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server issue

Traxbay

Registered
Mar 21, 2020
Riyadh
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello everyone.

So I've got the cpanel for a website for the company I work for and it had a problem of giving the message " Decepive site ahead " to the visitors and not allowing them to viist the website.

So I've checked and the website has a SSL certificate so I redirected the domain to the same domain name with https, and then I got the problem of redirecting too many times, I've changed the name of htaccess in my project directory public_html/public to .htaccess.txt and it solved the problem. The problem currently is that everytime I'm trying to access any page on the website (except for the root page) it gives me this error.

(I'm using Hostmonster)

Not Found
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know what to do, I've tried many solutions but it didn't work, my target is to allow visitors to access the website without deceptive site ahead message appearing and to have SSL provided.

Thank you all in advance.

Traxbay

Registered
Mar 21, 2020
Riyadh
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,

This is related to google's safe browsing status for the site. You can see what they currently flag it as by running a search here: Google Transparency Report
You'll need to address the issue with the site and request it be re-scanned in order for this to be removed.
Thank you for replying.

I've done that and the result showed that the current status is no unsafe content found. Even though, the other pages of the website is still not working.
Should I do something else to make it work?