Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

The system failed to load the module “Whostmgr::Mysql::Upgrade”

Discussion in 'Database Discussion' started by masbay93, Nov 26, 2017.

1. masbay93

masbay93 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I get the following error message when accessing MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade:
    Code:
    A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive. [close]
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    (XID wrnf8d) The system failed to load the module “Whostmgr::Mysql::Upgrade” because of an error: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (you may need to install the DBD::mysql module) (@INC contains: /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/5.24.1/x86_64-linux-64int /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/524/lib64/perl5/5.24.1 /opt/cpanel/perl5/524/site_lib/x86_64-linux-64int /opt/cpanel/perl5/524/site_lib /usr/local/cpanel) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Compat/DBDmysql.pm line 18.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Compat/DBDmysql.pm line 18.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/MysqlUtils/Connect.pm line 18.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/MysqlUtils/Connect.pm line 18.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/MysqlUtils/Reset.pm line 10.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/MysqlUtils/Reset.pm line 10.
    Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Mysql/Upgrade.pm line 34.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/cpanel/Whostmgr/Mysql/Upgrade.pm line 34.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 7) line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 7) line 1.
     at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoadModule.pm line 74.
        Cpanel::LoadModule::load_perl_module("Whostmgr::Mysql::Upgrade") called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 7156
        main::mysqlupgrade() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr.pl line 850
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Previously my client server was using MariaDB 5.5 (marked as blocked on the WHM MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade page), and I get failed when upgrading to MariaDB 10.1 on the MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade page.

Then I tried to uninstall MariaDB 5.5 along with its dependencies. After that I added the MariaDB 10.1 repository and installed it, and it worked. However, the problem is I can not access the MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade page.

So, what should I do? Please help...

Attached Files:

#1 masbay93, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

Can you open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can take a closer look at your system?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...