Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

The system failed to run the wp-cli batch commands

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by axelg, May 7, 2019.

1. axelg

axelg Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi,
    Ok first I have a problems whis my Wordpress, who was giving me access again.
    upload_2019-5-8_11-11-45.png

I followed a lot of tutorials but error is recurrent on several sites. what's strange is when I reinstall Wp it works but not when I import my pages and change the database.
    Code:
    Warning:  The system could not load some of this WordPress site’s data. Certain sections of this interface may not function correctly.
    (XID g2t355) The system failed to run the wp-cli batch commands with the following issues: Cpanel::Exception::JSONParseError/(XID g45zx5) The system failed to parse the JSON stream data “Usage: php [options] [-f] [--] [args...] php [options] -r [--] [args...] php [options] [-B ] -R [-E ] [--] [args...] php [options] [-B ] -F [-E ] [--] [args...] php [options] -S : [-t docroot] php [options] -- [args...] php [options] -a -a Run interactively -c | Look for php.ini file in this directory -n No php.ini file will be used -d foo[=bar] Define INI entry foo with value 'bar' -e Generate extended information for debugger/profiler -f Parse and execute . -h This help -i PHP information -l Syntax check only (lint) -m Show compiled in modules -r Run PHP without using script tags <?..?> -B Run PHP before processing input lines -R Run PHP for every input line -F Pars” for the caller “Cpanel::WordPress::WpCli::parse_json_response” because of an error: malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "Usage: php [options]...") at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/JSON.pm line 123. at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/JSON.pm line 139. Cpanel::JSON::_throw_json_error("malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, st"..., undef, SCALAR(0x25d1a90)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/JSON.pm line 123 Cpanel::JSON::Load("Usage: php [options] [-f] [--] [args...]\x{a} php [optio"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WordPress/WpCli.pm line 197 Cpanel::WordPress::WpCli::parse_json_response("Usage: php [options] [-f] [--] [args...]\x{a} php [optio"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WordPress/WpCli.pm line 157 Cpanel::WordPress::WpCli::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/526/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 99 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/526/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/Try/Tiny.pm line 90 Try::Tiny::try(CODE(0x25d1748), Try::Tiny::Catch=REF(0x111b840)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WordPress/WpCli.pm line 166 Cpanel::WordPress::WpCli::batch("wp_dir", "/home/funkyco/test.funky.com.au", "text", "# core version returns a string that needs special handling\x{a}#"...) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WordPress/Instances.pm line 372 Cpanel::WordPress::Instances::_load_expensive(HASH(0x2445c30), HASH(0x2534450)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WordPress/Instances.pm line 304 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/WordPress/Instances.pm line 304 Cpanel::WordPress::Instances::get_instance_by_id("cPanel::Blogs::WordPress.0.1495757767") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API/WordPressInstanceManager.pm line 293 Cpanel::API::WordPressInstanceManager::get_instance_by_id(Cpanel::Args=HASH(0x20c59d0), Cpanel::Result=HASH(0x20c57c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API.pm line 302 Cpanel::API::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API.pm line 373 eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API.pm line 373 Cpanel::API::_eval_guard(Cpanel::Result=HASH(0x20c57c0), CODE(0x24b72f0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API.pm line 302 Cpanel::API::_run_module_function(Cpanel::Args=HASH(0x20c59d0), Cpanel::Result=HASH(0x20c57c0), "WordPressInstanceManager", "get_instance_by_id") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API.pm line 164 Cpanel::API::execute("WordPressInstanceManager", "get_instance_by_id", HASH(0x20c5400)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/API.pm line 571 Cpanel::API::run_api_mode(HASH(0x20c5400)) called at uapi.pl line 251 main::script() called at uapi.pl line 82

And I just found that mistake if you have a solution?

#1 axelg, May 7, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2019
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @axelg,

Your access level shows as "Website Owner" on your forums profile here. If that's the case, please report this issue to your web hosting provider so they can take a look. Your provider can open a support ticket with us directly if they require assistance with determining the cause of the issue.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...