The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theme Forum, and Future Themes

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by sbywebs, Oct 27, 2002.

1. sbywebs

sbywebs Member

Hi there,

The theme forum has been deserted for the last couple of days, and I'd like to know a few things. 1) Why? :P 2) If you're working on a theme, post it here, I'd like to know in advance which ones I want to purcahse and when :)

P.S. Roy@EnHost -- Can you explain some of the things I've heard? Lack of updates? No Support? Is it true?

Josh

2. cass

cass Well-Known Member

Well... maybe it's a little desert ...
    I really dont know about CPANEL changes ... I think there are more than a few changes to be done ... but no notices here...

Also, for WHM themes, last change was on 22/Oct, and I've updated my theme and posted the update as usual ;)

3. sbywebs

sbywebs Member

Thanks cass, we can always count on you. I wish roy@enhost would reply, i for sure wont be purchasing his skins.

4. Juanra

Juanra Well-Known Member

[quote:0c87f6200b][i:0c87f6200b]Originally posted by cass[/i:0c87f6200b]
    Also, for WHM themes, last change was on 22/Oct, and I've updated my theme and posted the update as usual ;)
    [/quote:0c87f6200b]

Well, actually, there was a great addition yesterday, the language editor for CPanel themes in Build 110 :)

5. cass

cass Well-Known Member

Oh, I saw it today ... just was a little busy to make it inmediatly, and btw, it's not stable or release yet, and also... it's not on the ChangeLog yet... ;)

but well... I'm not writing this for nothing... but for say that's done, the new version is ready to download as usual from http://whmcas.cascompany.com/simpleCP

Regards.