Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Theme update needed for Horde/IMP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ecoutez, Sep 21, 2002.

1. ecoutez

ecoutez Well-Known Member

Not sure why this was missed, but webmaillogin.html needs to be updated in the standard themes including bluelagoon. I sent a support request to remind them, and Dave opened a Bugzilla for this: http://web.cpanel.net/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=857

Hopefully this will be attended to soon. As someone whose theme references the webmaillogin.html in the default theme, I'd really like to see this corrected. I could create my own version of this file for my theme, but I really hate making fixes that take me further and further from the supported standard.

Oh - the symptom... the old webmail login screen shows up when clicking &Web-Mail& in any of the included themes. But the /webmail/ redirection and :2095 port has the correct updated one with Horde/IMP.

Should be a simple fix.

- Jason

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...