The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ThemeChoice [TM] v1.1.0 Released

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by Chase, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

ThemeChoice [TM] is pleased to annouce the release of v1.1.0 of our product. The Theme Changer is completely custom programmed using the PHP language. Allow ThemeChoice to make a difference in your company and reduce the number of Support Tickets and produce more business! With much devoted time of our Team of Programmers we have put together a complete secure script for those in need and for those that would love to have our script. We have great news for you!

ThemeChoice has released to our clients a complete Theme Changer that allows your client to change there theme right from the Theme Management section integrated right into the Control Panel.

Our Changer currently supports the following themes:

- XSkin
    - Vertex
    - BlueTrix
    - RedTrix
    - Redsim
    - Bluesim
    - Graysim
    - Babysim
    - BlueCP
    - CPanelXP
    - Border
    - Iconic
    - BlueLagoon
    - eLink
    - RVSkin
    - XController
    - CPanel Advance*

*Only Available to MCHost Customers*

For more information about our product please visit http://www.themechoice.com. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Sales at sales@themechoice.com

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. sexy_guy

sexy_guy Well-Known Member

A demo would be nice. I dont think you will get many sales if people cant see the product in use.

3. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

You can actually e-mail and request a demo but

http://testcom:test@themechoice.com/cpanel/

When logging in go to "Theme Management" then choose any skin except BlueCP as it isn't installed on this machine yet.

4. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

We have currently removed the current demo and have setup another one. For anyone that is interstered in taking a demo of our product plaease send an e-mail to sales@themechoice.com and we will provide you with a login and password.

5. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Hello Guys,
    ThemeChoice can reduce the number of support tickets requesting there theme being changed and even increase your income!

Don't believe me give it a shot for yourself!

6. haze

haze Well-Known Member

I'm curious, how is changing a theme going to reduce tickets? To my recollection, I haven't had a single ticket asking to change themes. I can see this product as being somewhat usefull for themes that come in multi colours like the sims and the trix, is it possible to restrict the usage to just certain themes like this?

7. bert

bert Well-Known Member

LOL :D :) :) :D

iminteractive, the guy is trying to sell his software, show him some support ;)

8. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Hello,
    This product will allow you to change between any theme that has been listed. If you wish to remove one of the themes from the list you simply upload the file we provide. In V2, it will auto detect all themes and allow you to set the theme you want your users to choose within the WebHost Manager Interface without having to upload a new file it will all be done from WebHost Manager same thing for Resellers they can choose there themes they want there users to see but however this will be in v2 which will be a few weeks.

9. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Not quite correct, Bert. :)

The person is using this Forum to try and get new Clients for Web Hosting -- by offering an exclusive thingy. :D

I don't see the connection to MCHosts, as per the first post, since the site/url mentioned does not seem to be connected with them. It's only a Forum site or so it seems.

10. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

At this point it is currently only a forum until our site is finished in 2 Weeks by the designers. We felt as offering this before our site would allow clients to let others in on our secret. We're no way affilated with MCHost.com we simply added an option for there Theme in our scriptf or those that has services with MCHost.com.

11. revoshift

revoshift Well-Known Member

Hi
    I was wondering if you would be able to add support for my themes to the script as if you could I may be interested in reselling the script on my themes site (cpanel-depot.com)

Jonathan

12. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Hello Jon,
    Please contact sales@themechoice.com and I will get in touch with you about adding support and yes, we'll glady add it however I will need to speak with you.

13. mbennett

mbennett Member

sounds interesting but all i get is a 404 trying to access their site

14. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Yes, Please send an e-mail to sales@themechoice.com and we will provide you with it.

15. goodmove

goodmove Well-Known Member

You've been duped! :eek: There is no such theme. The story you've been told is an mchost scam...

http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9617

16. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Correct Here..

Excuse Me? You're making an incorrect statement, MCHost does have Cpanel Advance which is a edited version of a CPanelThemes.com Skin. Please take your trash elsewhere. I don't want tolerate your trash in my thread. Marc from MChost.com can back me up that they do have a theme that they provide excecutive to there customers as I read it on this forum. Please don't be bullshitting on my thread take the shit elsewhere.

If MCHost.com or any of there dedicated customers purchase this script then the option for the theme is available. That is the only reason it was added just exactly like DemoDemo.com has Cpanel Advance Tutorials. I don't tolerate this you need to get the facts before ranting shit.

If MCHost is invovled in a scam which I Highly doubt they're then keep it away from our company. From post on the forums Marc seems to be a great guy which I doubt is involved in any scams like some people.

Also that URL even shows you guys that Cpanel Advance does exist but however is off of the theme CoolBreeze.

Thank You.

We're NOT affilated with MCHost.com

17. goodmove

Re: Correct Here..

That's exactly what I said... You and all mchost resellers have been deceived by marc into thinking that the so-called "cpanel advance" skin is his own creation!

>> If MCHost.com or any of their dedicated customers purchase this script then the option for the theme is available. That is the only reason it was added just exactly like DemoDemo.com has Cpanel Advance Tutorials.

Yep, Demodemo.com was also duped! The owner Vito is aware of the situation. But hey, as long as he sells his tutorials why would he care? Just turn a blind eye... ;)

>> I don't tolerate this you need to get the facts before ranting shit.

All the facts are in that thread. You obviously either can't understand (or don't want to understand it) or maybe you can't read proper English...

#17 goodmove, Jun 12, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2003
  18. HostIt

HostIt Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Correct Here..

That issue is dead. The creators of that theme know what has happened, all payments have been accounted for, everybody is happy. No need to stir up more cr@p about it now (let alone the fact that the argument is SO off-topic) :rolleyes:

19. goodmove

Re: theme

That's irrelevant... as it doesn't change the actual deception mchost committed.

>> No need to stir up more cr@p about it now.

So it's time for you to shut up then! ;)

#19 goodmove, Jun 15, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2003
  20. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Wasn't trying to put the guy down, just wanted to know how it would do what they say it does. Before I put $$ into anything I tend to ask questions :D