The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There are no databases associated with your account.

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by nicholson, Apr 2, 2008.

1. nicholson

nicholson Registered

I'm trying to use the "MySQL Databases" tool to create databases within an account. When I create the database using the tool it shows the message Added the database test_database. But when I go back to the tool section it shows the message There are no databases associated with your account.

When I check the database directly using mysql from a command prompt and using show databases command, the databases I created are not there. So the tool is not creating the databases for some reason.

Any inputs?

2. Dannyblaze

Dannyblaze Member
    PartnerNOC

Hello nicholson,

In WHM, use the 'Modify an Account' option to ensure that the cPanel account in question has enough SQL databases allocated.

If you do not have WHM access, you can see how many databases are allowed on your account by looking in the section on the left hand side of your cPanel main page.

Also, is the account over diskspace quota? I think this could affect it.

You also might want to check en ensure you are not running out of space in your /var partition on the server.

Hope this helps my friend! :D