The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is no website configured at this address.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FatManMGS2, Oct 8, 2003.

1. FatManMGS2

FatManMGS2 Registered

Okay,
    i do not have a site, but i participate in a game on, i guess, one of your sites.
    Recently, one night the site started just gojng blank. IT would say opening page, and then say this page cannot be displayed. A little later, I got a CPanel screen saying "There is no website configured at this address. ".
    As i have stated, this is a game, so me not participating in this because of whatever is crucial; i may be dead right now!!!
    The address: www.raginguniverse.com
    I have checked for trojan.qhost virus and got nothing, and i have also had a few othe rpeople go to the site and test getting the same message: they all respond the same.

SO,
    If anyone can tell my why/how this site went offline, or wahtever, or if the site just changed URL's, i would greatly appreciate it.
    My email is <<Redacted per poster request>>, id be okay if anyone sends me stuff!

Also, I am NOT a technology guy, and if you say stuff like DNS server and TCPIP and CAPING, i will not know what you are saying.

Thanks

FatMan

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

#1 FatManMGS2, Oct 8, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  2. casey

casey Well-Known Member

Are you sure the site still exists? I tried it here and got the same page. I think the site got dropped.

3. qcsspdx

qcsspdx Registered

Cpanel is used by many web hosting companies. This game that you are talking about is not hosted by cpanel.net it is hosted by this company that uses cpanel http://www.vardas.lt

Hope your not dead!

You might be able to get an answer by sending an email to the domain owner at linas@linas.info
    or you could call the tecnical support contact for them :

Technical Contact: Elektronine prekyba Marius Parescius (registrar@vardas.lt) +370.52104330 FAX: +370.52104329 Paneriu 51 Vilnius, 2000 LT

#3 qcsspdx, Oct 8, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
  4. FatManMGS2

FatManMGS2 Registered

Thanks guys, especially qcsspdx!

The game was supposed to end on the 11th, and as you can see its a little earlier, so it was kindof abrupt.

I didnt know linas' address, thanks for it, and i will also check the URL you posted!

Thanks for your help!!!