The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is no website configured at this address

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by guapunya, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guapunya

guapunya Member

Sep 9, 2005
    hi all,

i don't know to which category i should post this problem to. i hope here is fine. tried searching the old archives but i couldn't find anything related so here it goes.

whenever i added a new domain/user, i never encounter any problem except for only particular one. this domain is using other DNS server and this is not my first time or first domain doing this.

when anyone using any ISP goes to that domain url, it sometimes work but sometimes NOT (intermittent). if it works, i can see the file that i uploaded or changed, so i'm so sure it's not the cache.

but if it doesn't, it will display a page with message "There is no website configured at this address."

i added this domain since more than 7 days ago. i had checked my dns entry and apache httpd conf file. everything is just as per normal.

i even added a new domain after that and it works fine (but this one using the internal DNS server).

can anyone point me what else should i check? anyone had this problem before?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.