The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about H Sphere...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fujiwara takumi, Mar 10, 2004.

1. fujiwara takumi

fujiwara takumi Active Member

its hard to get an objective opinion from the hsphere forums, or a clear one from WHT. so why would you suggest i STAY with Cpanel, rather than migrate to HS?

2. danielaugustus

danielaugustus Well-Known Member

Depends, if you use redHAt Entrprise and has a really big company with expansios fast, i would say that h-sphere, despisa being more costier, would be the best choice. since it's integration with RHE 3.0 is just marvellous. It has billing system included. Clients can buy online stuffs they want and so on. Distributed servers option. You can expand as demanda and has just one control panel server.

And it's easy to migrate to it cpanel accounts.

I have been getting REAL problems with cpanel. With H-Sphere on about 2 months of server partial-production ( about 200 customers on one alone machine for testing ) I NEVEr had one problem, and look.. I use the 2.4 BETA 6 version that is not for production servers. It's a BETA as it said.

But cPanel is a really good choice. I'll maintain about 2 servers with cpanel.