The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is really weird. Anyone else having this problem?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by logikstudios, Oct 6, 2008.

1. logikstudios

logikstudios Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i dont usually speak in this forum unless i really am baffled. Currently over the past week or so. My server has been dropping email accounts from different cpanel accounts. What i mean by this is, that users can send emails but not receive them. The message will just stay in the queue. Also when they log into there web mail, there are no messages there. Another weird thing is I am running ConfigServer Mail Manage and the accounts that are having the problem, there domain will just drop off the list of the server.

This is only happening to a select few accounts.

I have tried fixing this by Repair Mailbox permissions but it doesnt work. The only way i can fix this is by deleting the account and restoring it from a backup.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Best,
    Nathaniel

2. SB-Nick

SB-Nick Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Greetings,

'tail -f' your exim_mainlog and copy the output here in the right moment when you send an email to that account.
    Maybe we can troubleshoot why is getting stuck on the queue.

3. magin

magin Well-Known Member

same here

same happen to me, but it was general, i ignore what was exactly, just did a reboot and look everything is ok now