The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This page cannot be displayed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ttremain, Nov 6, 2005.

1. ttremain

ttremain Well-Known Member

On one server, in both cPanel and phpMyAdmin, we have seen regularly, the
    "This page cannot be displayed" message.

It will happen about 80% of the time I try saving spamassassin settings, or if I try to do most ANY task that phpMyAdmin has to actually work at. (Even edit a record.)

This has been going on for some time. Are there timeout settings that can be modified in cPanel's private copy of Apache ?

Any help would be appreciated!

2. vwiley1

vwiley1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but "This Page can not be displayed errors" that phpMyAdmin constantly throws up on multiple servers is extremely annoying.

Also, when trying to export a table, if it takes more than a few seconds I get a popup box that says "The connection to the server has been reset".

Anyone have a clue on either of these problems?

3. ttremain

ttremain Well-Known Member

I've seen this as well.

I did see one post somewhere that this was most common in IE, and that switching to another browser might help.

I make sure I use https: instead of http: when connecting to cPanel, and this seems to resolve the problem.

HTTPS also seems to HELP with the WHM timeouts in transferring multiple domains, or restoring multiple domains.

--Thomas Tremain