The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server. error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mywish1, Oct 4, 2014.

1. mywish1

mywish1 Member

Sep 13, 2014
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    i have old server and my friend move my all sites to new server then at new server i faced lot of issue like curl problem mysql and php version issue and i changed my all dns to new one then at new server lot of issue so i ask them plz active my old server where i my all data is still there and i back to setup my old dns now when i try to access my website in old server it giving me error like this This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server. so i can run sites in my old server actually i want to run new server but til now when my new server is not full ok and active i want to run sites in my old server so plz help me guys thanks
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

You could run the following command to unblock the dynamic content of the account on the source server:

/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/xfertool --unblockdynamiccontent $username
    Check to make sure the domain name resolves to the source server and no additional .htaccess rules are blocking access attempts after running the above command.

Thank you.