Indiana
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

Bidi

Oct 3, 2012
Romania, Transilvania
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
We dont know what is hapening but even ower license was migrated from buycpanel here and we didnt even get any notification regarding renewal of ower license and we just wake up with them expired :| and on the store.cpanel the renew manualy is not working.

I dont understand nothink about what they do.

The other days has made some updates we rebooted just the server and ower server was a mess, backup has been changed to / filled the entire server and ower mysql crashed, errors ...etc we make backups to external disk not on /

A big mess verry disapoined and we payet for support with was 0

cPanelLauren

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
We run the forums through CloudFlare and I did get a report of an outage yesterday that was resolved by adjusting some firewall related settings with CloudFlare. As far as I am aware there wasn't a report of an issue with tickets.cpanel.net but with manage2 which should have also been resolved, are you still experiencing any issue accessing anything?

@Bidi your concerns are unrelated to issues with an outage of the forums or tickets both of which were brief as far I am aware. We sent out email communication to buycpanel customers - letting all of them know what to expect back in march and again when your licenses were migrated. If you have an issue with the migration of your licenses that was performed you need to open a ticket with customer service at [email protected]

Last edited:

Bidi

Oct 3, 2012
Romania, Transilvania
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
We run the forums through CloudFlare and I did get a report of a brief outage today - though I did experience it and I work the forums all day. Are you still experiencing any issue accessing anything?

@Bidi your concerns are unrelated to issues with an outage of the forums or tickets both of which were brief as far I am aware. We sent out email communication to buycpanel customers - letting all of them know what to expect back in march and again when your licenses were migrated. If you have an issue with the migration of your licenses that was performed you need to open a ticket with customer service at [email protected]
We didnt get any notice at all, not even now when ower license expired, no notice for renew no nothink and the suport is out of the way, 10 16 20 h for respond, even with payed suport, complet disapoined

cPanelLauren

Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
We didnt get any notice at all, not even now when ower license expired, no notice for renew no nothink and the suport is out of the way, 10 16 20 h for respond, even with payed suport, complet disapoined
Again, we sent out notices to EVERYONE long before any of this happened on March 23rd - if you didn't receive these notices and didn't communicate with BuycPanel there's no way we could have known. I'm not sure where you're having that length of time waiting for official support response but if you have a ticket ID I'd be happy to take a look at it. But as far as forums go, I can't help you with those issues here.

cPanelLauren

Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
@rfc001

I want to reiterate, thank you for the reports. I've made some requests that should get me informed immediately if an issue like this occurs again so hopefully, I can make the community here aware that we're working on it. Can you confirm for me that you're not seeing any issues with tickets.cpanel.net still? I believe the issue was actually related to logging into the store/manage2 which should be resolved now.