Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timeouts Installing Yetiforce

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rockforduk, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Rockforduk

Rockforduk Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Everyone,
    I have been trying to install Yetiforce on my server now for two days and it just keeps timing out during installation. I have increase everything needed to run the script including max execution time etc but still timeouts. I have cloudlinux installed as well.

Check the install error log and all i see is this below i substituted the obvious parts for security reasons.

[05-Apr-2017 13:47:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant ROOT_DIRECTORY - assumed 'ROOT_DIRECTORY' in /home/myusername/mysubdomain/include/ConfigUtils.php on line 165

Thanks

Rockforduk

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

This suggests an issue with the PHP application you are using. Have you reported the issue to their support team for help in determining which specific server settings you may need to adjust, and to confirm the version of PHP you are using is supported?

Thank you.

3. Rockforduk

Rockforduk Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi there,
    Yeah i have just emailed them and this is the spec which my server exceeds Web server requirements but everytime i try to install it times out and throws up that error.

4. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Let us know the outcome once you've received a response from their support team.

Thank you.

5. Rockforduk

Rockforduk Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am currently seeing this error now

[Wed Apr 05 14:33:11.897181 2017] [core:alert] [pid 175250:tid 139942535579392] [client IP Address:18780] /home/username/mysubdomain/.htaccess: FcgidProcessLifeTime not allowed here, referer: http://mysubdomain/install/Install.php

6. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You'd need to remove the custom FCGI entries from your .htaccess file and add them to the VirtualHost for the domain name using the instructions at:

Modify Apache Virtual Hosts with Include Files - EasyApache 4 - cPanel Documentation

Thank you.