The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TLS Not Working

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spsellars, Jul 8, 2007.

1. spsellars

spsellars Member

About a month or so ago I noticed email getting stuck in the queue, it was giving TLS errors, so I just disabled TLS in exim, and everything worked fine.

Now I am having an issue with an SSL certificate and Internet Explorer 7. The site works fine in Firefox with SSL, but to get it to work in IE7 I had to disable TLS in IE.

Obviously this means TLS support is broken on my server. I have searched through all the log files I could think of, and couldn't find anything that seemed relevant. I manually compiled/installed the newest version of OpenSSL, then recompiled Apache, with no success.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

I have a meeting tomorrow to go over the website and need to get this working, so any help/ideas would be appreciated!

Edit:

In the mean time I turned off TLS for mod_ssl by adding "SSLProtocol all -TLSv1" to httpd.conf. It gets IE7 working, but obviously didn't solve the problem of TLS not working, so any ideas would still be appreciated!

#1 spsellars, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2007