The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomcat Accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kwwells, Nov 2, 2005.

  1. kwwells

    kwwells Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    We installed a few tomcat hosting accounts and since the domain names were not pointing to the new site, we access and tested the tomcat accounts using the main ip and the user name, i.e. http://209.97.222.226/~username/

    We tested all accounts aqd verified all functions are working.

    When the domain names were pointed to our name servers and the accounts begain resolving to the new tomcat installation, the same accounts that were working properly using http://209.97.222.226/~username/ now produced an internal server error.

    Has anybody encountered this before and do you know how to fix this.


    Thanks

    Ken :confused:
     
Loading...

Share This Page