The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomcat & cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrdry, Apr 28, 2005.

1. mrdry

mrdry Registered

Apr 21, 2005
    I have developed two Tomcat web applications in a subdomain and would now like to deploy them.

I raised a ticked with my ISP (UKHost4u) to get the application contexts deployed. From reading their forum, they do not know how to, or are unwilling to deploy from .WAR files. Hence, I unpacked the .WAR files into sub-directories under my 'ova' sub-domain.

My ISP appears to be clueless about the Tomcat Web Application manager, and their response to my requests is to restart Tomcat. I have asked them to start up the Tomcat Web application manager and let me know if my application contexts have been loaded, but their only response has been to state that the 'cPanel environment that supports Tomcat' is in beta, and that I should raise my questions on this forum.

Can someone explain how I should go about getting my Tomcat web application contexts deployed under a 'cPanel environment that supports Tomcat'?