The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomcat JSP App

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fred01, Sep 23, 2002.

1. fred01

fred01 Registered

I'm trying to get a .jsp app working under Tomcat without a whole lot of success... I figured just about everything out, and have it installed and finding the classes it needs under public_html/WEB-INF/classes, but when I try to pull up the .jsp page, it stops when it gets to the first include statement and gives me a blank page.

(&jsp:include page=&include/index.inc& flush=&true&/&). (This particular include is just for roll-over button code)

I can wiew the code on the page and the header is there, and anything before the include statement, but everything beyond it is gone.

If I remove the include statement, the page comes up &normally&, without the included &stuff& (Of course).....

If I try a url to a page that isn't there, I get the Tomcat error page, so I know Tomcat is &there&, but something is missing??

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

2. clara

clara Member

So fre01 what happened? I know it's been a long time, but I have similar issue now.

<%@ include file="/file.jsp" %> does nothing. No file.jsp, and the rest of jsp page is ok.

Somebody found a soulution?

Thanks

3. darkelder

darkelder Well-Known Member

4. tuxdesk

tuxdesk Well-Known Member

Firse install tomcat through backend and enable servlet throuh WHM. jsp files will work without any issue.