The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too late to switch from VDI?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpope, Aug 18, 2001.

1. mpope

mpope Well-Known Member

Allright, I want to make the transfer! Hopefully burst will be able to do it on the weekend, and before monday.

I'm going to submit an order through burst right now... I'll keep ya posted!

[Edited on 8/18/01 by mpope]

2. mpope

mpope Well-Known Member

Ok, now I\'m getting worried. I recieved the cpanel order email from burst last night, and sent off my info, but still haven\'t had cpanel upgraded. Should I submit a ticket through burst\'s helpdesk? I know I shouldn\'t expect for it to be done so quickly, but I just really don\'t want to miss the aug 20th deadline to upgrade webpanel to cpanel. (And that is in 10 hours... ).

Thanks!

3. bdraco

bdraco Guest

Don\'t worry ... since I am going to be dealing with insurance agents all week you should be safe as long as it gets done by next weekend.

4. pfmartin

pfmartin Well-Known Member

What deadline are you referring to? We want to switch to Cpanel also. Is there a deadline to do that?? Today\'s the 20th. On my...

5. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:113fa5905c]What deadline are you referring to? We want to switch to Cpanel also. Is there a deadline to do that?? Today\'s the 20th. On my... [/quote:113fa5905c]

Deadline is end of the week.

6. pfmartin

pfmartin Well-Known Member

I placed an order for onlne. I ope it goes well!!