Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Transfer a client from vdeck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigdessert, Oct 23, 2006.

1. bigdessert

bigdessert Active Member

I have a client running on Ipower's vdeck system. Is there any way to transfer all the email accounts/databases/home dir to a new server with cpanel?? I would like to see if there was a way to do it easily without having to do everything manual. Thanks, Tim.

2. handsonhosting

handsonhosting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Old thread I know, but it's the NEWEST thread regarding vdeck when I searched the forums for "vdeck" - (October 2006). Of course it's an UNASWERED question too, so maybe nobody knows ;)

How hard is it to transfer from vDeck to cPanel? We have a handful of clients moving from StartLogic to us, and I was curious as to the dificulties or a guide I can post to them for their transfer.

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. west one

west one Member

Hi

Have you found any info on this as I have client to that I need to move over?

or did you have to do it all by hand?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...