The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer bewteen accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stevez, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Stevez

Stevez Active Member

Hi,

i keep getting this when trying to transfer from account from 1 server to another server (cpanel)

Packaging the account... Timeout ... (internal) Sat Mar 26 09:19:07 2005 [63709] error: Died at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 5050, line 1. main::__ANON__('ALRM') called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 5061 eval {...} called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 5046 main::sshsession('Packaging the account', 'xxx xxx, '/scripts/pkgacct andrewc ~steve --split', 0, '/scripts/sshcontrol', '--ctl', 'ssh', '--user', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 19834 main::remoteexec('txt', 'Packaging the account', 'password', 'xxx', 'supass', 'xxx', 'user', 'steve', ...) called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 3430 main::copyacct() called at whostmgr/bin/whostmgr2.pl line 429 [an error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]Packaging the account

Now the account is only 10Mb and my servers are at 0.50 load so it should be fast and not timing out right?

2. Stevez

Stevez Active Member

or is there a way to make it alot more verbose?

3. WebVandals

WebVandals Member

I'm having the exact same problem. Any solutions?