Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Transfer Domain on the Same Server to Different Account

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by SadiaAfzaal, Jan 26, 2019.

1. SadiaAfzaal

SadiaAfzaal Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi,

I have a small setup and I provide web development services to my clients. I have different accounts on different hosting providers like [removed]

Sometimes it happens that I need to move my sites from one account to another account on the same hosting provider.

Like if I have a WordPress hosting package at [removed] (for example) then I purchase a new account to increase the resources limit. How can I move my complete C-Panel account from one account to another account? Is there any way? That can transfer my files, emails and FTP accounts?

And is this possible between different hosts? Like if I wanted to move my C-Panel account from [removed] to [removed] account... is this possible to move complete c-panel account or do I need to do all the work manually?

#1 SadiaAfzaal, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2019
  2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...