The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer failed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BluAzn, Feb 5, 2006.

1. BluAzn

BluAzn Registered

I've tried to transfer this 10GB account to my other server, but it comes up an error message.

Remote file is: /home/cpmove-ariespu-split/cpmove-ariespu.tar.gz.part154
    Copying account package file...The remote server 70.86.132.82 unexpectedly terminated the connection. (wrong port or connection not allowed from this server?)Retrying Copying account package file...The remote server 70.86.132.82 unexpectedly terminated the connection. (wrong port or connection not allowed from this server?)Retrying Copying account package file...The remote server 70.86.132.82 unexpectedly terminated the connection. (wrong port or connection not allowed from this server?) Transfer ErrorUnable to copy archive

Tried to transfer the account 5 times, but everytime I tried to transfer; it uses up my hard drive. The data that has been copied onto my server, where can I delete it? As my hard drive is getting full. I've tried asking my provider to delete the data, but they decided to format the whole hard drive :mad:

Please help me.

BluAzn

2. eth00

eth00 Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say. If your provider did in fact format the drive...well the data is probably gone. Is that what happened?