Transfer Registrar of existing accounts Domain

Steven Buehler

Registered
Jul 2, 2015
Kansas
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
I couldn't find this in any of the forums here. I am moving from HSphere to Cpanel and have a little problem. I use OpenSRS for my registrar and most of the client domains are already in my registrar account through HSphere. When I setup the account in CPanel, it won't let me do a transfer since that domain is already in my OpenSRS reseller account and I don't want to have to pay the extra year right now for all of my clients. In Hsphere someone created a script that would add the domain to the database so that it would then start billing the client through Hsphere.

Is there a way to do this? I also have a customer that has his account on my CPanel server and has decided he wants to use me as his registrar but I need to be able to add his domain to the billing so it automatically charges and updates it at the registrar. Deleting his domain on the account and re-setting it back up is not an option.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

cPanel/WHM do not offer any billing or domain registrar functionality. Are you using WHMCS?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
I am happy to see you were able to find the correct resource to have your issue addressed. Thank you for updating us with the outcome.