jorgearellano

Jun 5, 2006
Tepic Nayarit México
cPanel Access Level
Reseller Owner
Twitter
I cpanel 11.50.2 (build 0) on two servers, and want to transfer an account from one server to another, seemingly makes the whole process but the account will not be copied to the target server, the following error

Code:
Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now ”

Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Skipping to next header /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Unexpected EOF in archive /bin/gtar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now ”
if I make a backup from the site, apparently it does well, and I downloaded it and unzip brand mistake, says the file is corrupted

can anybody help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jcats

PartnerNOC
May 25, 2011
New Jersey
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Do you have the same problem if you try to back it up using SSH

Code:
# /scripts/pkgacct username

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Downgrading cPanel may address the issue, but it won't help determine the cause of the problem. Are you able to reproduce the issue after updating cPanel to the latest version available on your build tier?

Thank you.